What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan horse, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photos or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to person.
What kind of cookies exist?
Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
- Login: Cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your ajofinochinchon.com account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as preferred language and privacy settings.
Third party cookies:
Google Analytics module
- Analytical cookies: This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Username. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social networks module
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse ajofinochinchon.com, for example, when you use the button to share content from ajofinochinchon.com on a social network.
Next, you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
AdWords cookie module
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.